The required disclaimer!

This blog is NOT an official Fulbright Program blog. The views expressed are my own and not those of the Fulbright Program, the U.S. Department of State or any of its partner organizations.







Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Making news in Kigali

I've found these news items that seem to include something about me.  Who knows exactly what they are saying, they are all in Kinyarwanda but I believe they are all about my work as an instructor at KHI and my availability for consultation at the KHI clinic in Kiyovu.

KHI physio clinic story this one comes complete with pictures
Another story about my work in the clinic from the newspaper Izuba
Yet another story about my work in the clinic from a press release on TV/radio by ORINFOR
KHI PR  information about me the KHI public relations blog

Enjoy the read!

No comments:

Post a Comment